COVID 19 UPDATE - 5 MARCH 2021
The government has announced that Auckland will be moving down to Alert Level 2 from 6am this Sunday 7 March 2021.
Sunday and weekday Masses will resume here in Parnell. Gatherings are currently limited to 100.
Under Alert Level 2, we ask those visiting or attending the Mass to keep in mind the following:
- Scan QR codes or write your details on the visitor's logbook as you enter.
- Use hand sanitizers provided.
- Wearing of face mask is highly encouraged.
- Receive Holy Communion only in the hand.
- If you are sick or unwell, please STAY HOME.
For those who are unable to physically come to Mass, Sunday TV Mass is back this weekend.
Visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StJohnTheBaptistParnell
or the diocesan website https://www.aucklandcatholic.org.nz/
for the latest updates.
St John the Baptist
Sunday Masses: Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday 7am & 9.30am
Masses: Monday – Friday 12.10pm
Saturday & Public Holidays 9am
Reconciliation: Saturday 9.30am